mardi 11 mai 2010

Aline's message for you to enjoy

Hello everybody and welcome in Belgium
to Louise, Lulu, Alex and Alineke !







I must admit that seeing time flying doesn’t make me think
about the end of my Erabel.
I don’t think about it.
Looking at the calendar, seeing the days flying,
just makes me think about the end of the year,
about the end of our adventure at the ISPG,
about the end of that so special atmosphere…





Because each of you have brought
me something during those years together,
I hope we’ll stay in touch and will see us again
with our teachers and talk about our
memories, our career, …


Do you feel ready to stand on your own two feet ?
I must confess that I’m afraid… Will I be able ?


About my Erabel at the Ehsal, I haven’t learnt anything special.
And I find it’s quite a pity.
I haven’t changed. How would I have ?
The pupils I met were quite unpleasant and the teachers cold.
So, I’m disappointed.
There was no discovery, no social approach…


I’m just happy to have done my teaching practise
here in Mater Dei, because I liked it.


So, if I had to do it again,
I wouldn’t because it hasn’t really brought me anything.
I think I would try to go abroad then
(but I don’t know if I would be able to).


According to me, the pupils who went abroad
must have experienced much more things,
unforgettable moments and
I hope they’re going to tell us everything !
I’m really proud of them, to have dared.






Kisses to all of you,



Aline D.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire