vendredi 23 octobre 2009

lesson planning

Dear all,

I hope you're doing fine.
I'll be at the ISPG next Thursday (oct. 29) from 10 to 14 to correct your lesson plans. I can't come any longer as I'm teaching the rest of the week. This means that by this time, you have to show me lesson plans that are finished and typed. We'll only have the time to go through them and check the methodology. Allow 30 minutes per student in English.
Bear in mind:
aims first, from easy to more difficult, be communicative, think of the links between the exercises, what's the transposition in real life, does it make sense, finish with a production exercise (written or oral).
do not hesitate to contact Prof. Esmanne to check when she's coming, ditto with Prof. Desmet.
Good luck to everyone!

V Henin

8 commentaires:

  1. Ok. I'll come at 13.30 to show you my lesson plans.

    See you on Thursday.

    A. Vanstalle

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Well, in that case I would like to come at 13 if that's ok for everyone!?

    Good luck to everyone and keep motivated ;)

    Shirley!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello everyone,

    I hope you are all fine...

    I'll come at 11.30 if it's OK!

    Mariam

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. anissa

    Hello everybody I hope you're all doinG well during this heavy week!!
    Good luck it's all most finish lol ;)
    I'd like to see professor Henin at 12. if it's possible.

    Take care.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hi everybody.

    I'll come at 12h30.

    See you on Thursday.

    Aline D.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hi everyone,

    Carloine would like to come at 10.

    See you

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hi everybody,

    I arrived on saturday afternoon in London with my father because there were some 'room' problems.
    We arrived with the train and my family was there to welcome me.
    The house is very little and I live with Indiens. So it smells very hard to curry and hot spices in the whole house.
    I went to Wood green with my dad and after we went to a pub ^^
    My father left on Sunday and then it began to be very difficult for me; No internet, no heating, no hot water ...
    The family is very nice but I really have to adapt myself to them.
    The school is in the area. I've to walk 2 minutes to get to school so this is really nice.
    The head is really welcoming and the teachers too! I was really surprised by that.
    I'm waiting to recieve my time table but I'm happy to start my practice in this school.
    I brought some 'speculose' to the teachers in the staffroom today because it's belgian, and they really liked it.
    I didn't met any other comenius yet, but I'm working to make it happen.
    I feel alone and it's hard. But I know I'm going to be okay.

    How are you doing? How is Sweden? Holland? And Edinburgh?
    And how are things for the 3LG in Belgium?

    I hope you are doind fine,

    Best regards,

    Louise

    RépondreSupprimer